These rules outline what you can expect from us. They provide a transparent approach to refunds giving you a great platform experience and a “fair go”.
These rules are based on consumer laws that we think are the best “baseline” to apply to transactions that happen on Shoaib Sheikh 786 so you as the buyer have a consistent experience and know what to expect from us. Please be aware that in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Our refund policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. Please note that refund will only be given in case of installation or setup services, Any Service that involves custom development or modifications is very time consuming service so no refund will be given in those cases. Also the following conditions will be applicable in case of refund request:
- Service You Purchased Is Related To Security: We offer a number of services like server hardening and ssl installation service. So if there is any security vulnerability on your server (you will need to provide proof that there is security vulnerability) even after we have done server hardening, or if there is any SSL related issues after SSL installation from our side, and we can’t fix it in 1-2 days, then you are entitled to a refund as per our refund policy. If the item can be fixed, then you will need to allow us 1-2 days. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an maximum of 2 working days, then you are entitled to a refund of that item.
- App Or Website Development Work: Since there is always a scope of misunderstanding, and in worst case scenario there is a possibility of abuse (where client later claim that they didnt get what they wanted and get the refund as well as the app that we worked on, not to mention that amount of time we spent building that app), so even though we do our best to do what you asked for (since we want you to be our continued customer so that we can work for you for many years to come, we offer no refund in case of app or website development work.
- Items That Have Not Been Downloaded: If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for refund. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you haven’t downloaded the item yet.
Why a refund may not be given
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The item did not meet your expectations
- You simply change your mind.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us